This product has been discontinued. Please contact us
for an alternative.
The Days Healthcare Strider Bootie 4 Mobility Scooter is lightweight and designed to go in a car boot.
The Days Healthcare Strider Bootie 4 electric scooter is easy to drive, and has an adjustable tiller and seat to help you quickly find the most suitable driving position.
Only 40.5" / 103cm long and 20" / 51cm wide, the Days Healthcare Strider Bootie 4 electric scooter is highly manouvrable and suitable for using indoors, whilst out shopping, or for days out.
The Days Healthcare Strider Bootie 4 electric scooter has wireless connections, which makes dissembling and assembling it straightforward, with no wires or plugs. Solid tyres are fitted so that you won't be stranded or housebound because of a puncture.
The Days Healthcare Strider Bootie 4 disabled scooter weighs just 94lbs / 42.8kg including batteries. Once disassembled, the heaviest component is just 31lbs / 14Kg.
The Days Healthcare Strider Bootie 4 mobility scooter has a maximum range of 8 miles, and a maximum user weight of 18 stone / 115kg.
- Available in Metallic Red or Metallic Blue
- Easy to use
- Quick and easy to disassemble for transportation or storage
- Can stand on end on rear bumper for easy cupboard storage
- Wireless connections – no plugs or wires to worry about
- Fully adjustable, rotating seat for added comfort & safe entry/exit of scooter
- Built in lifting handle for safe, easy handling & loading
- Puncture proof tyres as standard – no punctures to worry abou
- Easy to adjust handle bars, providing a comfortable driving position
- Remote battery box charging – no need to charge your scooter indoors
|Backrest height||39 cm|
|Battery size||2 x 12ah |
|Heaviest component||14 kg|
|Maximum speed||4 mph|
|Maximum user weight||114 kg|
|Number of wheels||4 |
|Seat depth||40 cm|
|Seat width||41 cm|
|Weight without batteries||42.2 kg|