Strider Maxi 4 Mobility Scooter The Recommended Retail Price is £3820 - massive discounts are available. Please call for details!
This product has been discontinued. Please contact us
for an alternative.
The Days Healthcare Strider Maxi 4 Mobility Scooter is a road legal, class 3 model, with a maximum speed of 8mph making it ideal for both pavement and road use.
The Days Healthcare Strider Maxi 4 electric scooter has been designed to be comfortable on those longer, more demanding journeys, as well as for daily trips to the shops or to see friends.
All the features you would expect are included as standard on the Days Healthcare Strider Maxi 4 electric scooter. These include front and rear suspension, lights and indicators. An additional handbrake, front and rear bumpers and a comfortable fully adjustable Captain seat are all fitted for your comfort and convenience.
The ergonomically designed tiller and well laid out controls make the Days Healthcare Strider Maxi 4 disabled scooter very easy and comfortable to use.
The Days Healthcare Strider Maxi 4 electric scooter is available in either Cherry Red or Midnight Black.
The Days Healthcare Strider Maxi 4 mobility scooter has a maximum weight capacity of 30 stone / 200Kg and a maximum range of up to 35 miles.
- Built-in stylish and protective front & rear bumpers
- Full front & rear oil damped suspension providing a superior, more comfortable ride
- Two-tone captain seat for extra comfort
- Custom designed alloy wheels
- Ergonomic easy to use tiller design
- Infinitive push / pull tiller adjustment with auto return feature
- Handbrake, safety belt & rear view mirror come as standard
- Adjustable sliding rotating seat – in order to find that perfect driving position
- Exceptional foot space available
- Conveniently positioned high–mount charging socket
- 70ah batteries – giving the ability for the user to travel up to 56km (35 miles)
|Backrest height||43 cm|
|Heaviest component||37 kg|
|Height||119 - 206.5 cm|
|Maximum speed||8 mph|
|Maximum user weight||200 kg|
|Number of wheels||4 |
|Seat depth||44 cm|
|Weight with batteries||135 kg|
Click image to enlarge
70  customers online