The new Drive Medical Mercury M48GT Mobility Scooter is an 8mph, road legal model that has been designed for heavy duty use and will cope with most forms of terrain, both on and off road.
A switch changes the maximum speed of the Drive Medical Mercury M48GT electric scooter from 8mph to 4mph which allows the scooter to be legally used on the pavement.
The Drive Medical Mercury M48GT disabled scooter boasts a new modern design that has many features, including an adjustable luxury Admiral seat with a reclining back, and a large seat back storage pocket for your convenience. A King Admiral seat is also available as an optional extra.
The Drive Medical Mercury M48GT electric scooter has easy to use controls, a full lighting kit, and and a self-diagnostic fault finding system. A rear drum brake, an additional handbrake, and non-slip carpet are also fitted as standard to add to your comfort, safety and convenience.
The Drive Medical Mercury M48GT has front and rear suspension to provide a smooth comfortable ride. Twin rear view mirrors are also fitted for safety.
The Drive Medical Mercury M48GT electric scooter is available in blue, red or champagne.
The Drive Medical Mercury M48GT mobility scooter has a maximum range of up to 30 miles and a maximum user weight of 39 stone / 250Kg.
- Comfortable rotating Admirals seat with sliding and reclining facility
- Easy to use controls
- Adjustable seat position and seat back angle
- Height adjustable headrest
- Twin rear view mirrors
- Anti slip carpet in foot well
- Rear drum brake
- Anti tip wheels
- An additional handbrake
- Width adjustable armrests
- Adjustable folding tiller
- Road and pavement legal
- Front and rear lights and indicators
- Colours available - Blue, Red or Champagne
- Has a sturdy removable shopping basket
- Large seat back storage pocket
- Fully auto electric safe braking system
- Easy to use "Self Diagnostic" fault finding system
- Fully adjustable front and rear suspension
- Delta Bar available as optional extra
- 100ah batteries option
|Battery size||2 x 70ah |
|Maximum range||30 miles|
|Maximum speed||8 mph|
|Maximum user weight||250 kg|
|Number of wheels||4 |
|Safe climbing angle||10 °|
|Weight with batteries||168 kg|