Autogo 550 Mobility Scooter Regular Price £2495 - Call for the nation's lowest price!
The Electric Mobility AutoGo 550 Mobility Scooter is the unique new sleek, modern and lightweight 4-wheeled electric scooter from Electric Mobility.
With no bending or lifting required, the Electric Mobility AutoGo 550 disabled scooter can be folded in less than ten seconds, simply by pulling a lever. This allows the AutoGo 550 to be easily transported by car. Once disassembled, the heaviest component weighs just 45 lbs / 20Kg. The battery pack even has a built in carrying handle to help with transportation.
The Electric Mobility AutoGo 550 mobility scooter is fitted with easy to use controls which make it suitable for either left or right hand use. Puncture proof tyres are fitted for your convenience.
The Electric Mobility AutoGo 550 disabled scooter has a headlight fitted, so that you can go out or return home after dark in safety.
The Electric Mobility AutoGo 550 disability scooter is available in red or blue.
The Electric Mobility AutoGo 550 mobility scooter has a maximum user weight of 21 stone / 133Kg and a maximum range of 10 miles.
- Unique electric scooter design
- Foam-filled, non-marking, flat-free tyres
- Dual front wheels for added stability
- Comfortable, lightweight seat with padded armrests is removable and folds down for storage and transport
- "Just-One-Hand" controls include dual-sided throttle levers, clock, speed dial, fuel gauge, halogen headlight and more
- Unique power walking feature combines the health benefits of exercising with the safety of always being able to sit down and ride on a disabled scooter
- Instantly removable battery pack with built-in carrying handle
- Available in sapphire blue or ruby red
|Battery size||2 x 12 amp |
|Heaviest component||20.4 kg|
|Maximum range||10 miles|
|Maximum speed||4 mph|
|Maximum user weight||136 kg|
|Number of wheels||3 |
|Turning radius||89 cm|
|Weight with batteries||50 kg|
Click image to enlarge
60  customers online