GoGo Elite Traveller 3 Mobility Scooter The Recommended Retail Price is £1025 - massive discounts are available. Please call for details!
The Pride Go Go Elite Traveller 3 Mobility Scooter is a 4mph model that provides great manoeuvrability and stability.
The Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller 3 disabled scooter is supplied with three sets of interchangeable coloured panels, (red, blue and silver) so that you can change the colour of your electric scooter, as often as you like, in an instant.
The Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller 3 electric scooter disassembles into five easy to manage components for storage, or so that it can be transported. This is done using a simple assembly and dissembly mechanism which can be operated with just one hand. The weight without the battery pack is just 79lbs / 35Kg.
Thanks to its compact size, the Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller 3 disabled scooter is equally at home indoors, in tight spaces such as shops and outdoors.
The microprocessor based controller fitted to the Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller 3 electric scooter provides improved power management and additional safety features.
An additional battery pack and cupholder are available as optional extras for the Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller 3 disabled scooter.
The Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller 3 mobility scooter has a maximum range of up to 10 miles, and a maximum weight capacity of 18 stone / 114Kg.
- 12 or 17 amp battery pack
- Auto-latching lockup mechanism allows simple frame separation with only one hand
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Includes 3 sets of easily changeable colored panels in 3 exciting colors - red, blue and silver
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- All new frame design easily dissassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular electric scooter design for easy servicing
- Seat type: foldable molded plastic, vinyl covered
- Tyre size: front 2 x 7"/ 5 x 18cm solid
- Tyre size: rear 2.5 x 8" / 6 x 20cm solid
|Maximum range||10 miles|
|Maximum speed||4 mph|
|Maximum user weight||114 kg|
|Number of wheels||3 |
|Turning radius||110 cm|
|Weight without batteries||35 kg|
Click image to enlarge
57  customers online