GoGo Elite Traveller 4 Mobility Scooter The Recommended Retail Price is £1155 - massive discounts are available. Please call for details!
This product has been discontinued. Please contact us
for an alternative.
The Pride GoGoElite Traveller 4 Mobility Scooter is a 4mph scooter that provides great manoeuvrability and stability.
The Pride GoGo Elite Traveller 4 disabled is equally at home indoors, in tight spaces such as shops, or outdoors. The microprocessor based controller provides increased power management and additional safety features.
The Pride GoGo Elite Traveller 4 disabled scooter is supplied with three sets of interchangeable coloured panels (red, blue and silver) so that you can change the colour of your scooter to suit your mood, as often as you like.
The Pride GoGo Elite Traveller 4 electric scooter disassembles into five easy to manage components. This is done using a simple assembly and dissembly method which can be operated using just one hand. Once disassembled, the heaviest component weighs 35.5lbs / 15Kg. The weight without the battery pack is just 79lbs / 35Kg.
The Pride GoGo Elite Traveller 4 disabled scooter has an additional battery pack and a cup holder available as optional extras. The battery pack can be charged on or off board the scooter adding to your convenience.
The Pride GoGo Elite Traveller 4 mobility scooter has a maximum range of up to 10 miles, and a maximum weight capacity of 18 stone / 114Kg.
- 12 or 17 amp battery pack
- Auto-latching lockup mechanism allows simple frame separation with only one hand
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Includes 3 sets of easily changeable colored panels in 3 exciting colors - red, blue and silver
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- All new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular design for easy servicing
- Microprocessor-based controller offers optimal electric scooter power management and added safety features
- Standard front tiller-mounted basket included
- Removable deck basket for additional storage
- Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on or off-board
- Tyre size: front 2 x 7"/ 5 x 18cm solid
- Tyre size: rear 2.5 x 8" / 6 x 20cm solid
- Rear anti-tips
- Standard seating
- Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic
- Drive train 24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle
- Dual braking system Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical
|Ground clearance||6.35 cm|
|Heaviest component||15 kg|
|Maximum range||10 miles|
|Maximum user weight||114 kg|
|Number of wheels||3 |
|Turning radius||110 cm|
|Weight without batteries||35 kg|
Click image to enlarge
45  customers online