The Drive Medical Prism Mobility Scooter is the new scooter which can be as individual as you are, and ideal for taking with you wherever you want to go, from a trip to the shops to a day out.
You can change the colour of your Drive Medical Prism electric scooter as often as you like. One colour of panels is supplied, but all other colours are available as optional extras.
Within seconds the Drive Medical Prism electric scooter will disassemble for transportation or storage. Remove the seat and basket, then simply pull the red lever and the rear end will split from the front end, allowing you to easily put it in the car.
The Drive Medical Prism disabled scooter battery can be charged on or off the scooter. You can leave the scooter in the car or garage, and charge the battery pack indoors.
The Drive Medical Prism disabled scooter is available in yellow, light blue, dark blue, green, orange, red, purple, champagne and brand new pearlescent white.
The Drive Medical Prism mobility scooter has a maximum user weight of 18 stone / 115Kg, and a maximum range of 10 miles.
- New design wireless connector means it can be split apart in seconds for easy transportation.
- Stylish and appealing body design
- Available in 9 standard colours; Red, Yellow, Pink, Green, Purple, Orange, Blue, Champagne and Electric Blue.
- Facility to order any other colour shrouds you would like.
- Maximum range is 10 miles on a full battery charge
- A second battery pack is available and extends the range up to 20 miles.
- Height adjustable seat
- Removable seat, fold down tiller and an internal lifting handle for easy transportation
- Comfortable seat with width adjustable armrests and swivels 90 degrees
- Easy to remove power pack fitted with 2 x 12AH sealed lead acid batteries
- Intelligent electromagnetic brake system
- Front storage basket
- Includes an on board and in-house charger as standard
- Delta Bars are available as an optional extra
|Battery size||2 x 12ah |
|Ground clearance||4.4 cm|
|Heaviest component||13 kg|
|Maximum range||10 miles|
|Maximum speed||4 mph|
|Maximum user weight||115 kg|
|Number of wheels||3 |
|Weight with batteries||44.2 kg|