This product has been discontinued. Please contact us
for an alternative.
The Days Healthcare Strider Micro 4 Mobility Scooter is stylish lightweight, compact and ideal for manoeuvering in tight and confined spaces.
The Days Healthcare Strider Micro disabled scooter is perfectly suitable for both indoor use, and outdoor travelling, and provides new levels of comfort, independence and freedom.
The Days Healthcare Strider Micro 4 electric scooter has a padded rotating seat for additional comfort, and to make getting on and off easier.
The Days Healthcare Strider Micro 4 electric scooter has been cleverly designed, and can be easily dismantled in seconds into 5 components for storage, or transporting in most car boots.
The Days Healthcare Strider Micro 4 disabled scooter has a total weight of just 94lbs / 43Kg, making it very light weight.
The Days Healthcare Strider Micro 4 disabled scooter is available in Cherry Red Metallic, Plum Black and Metallic Purple.
The Days Healthcare Strider Micro 4 mobility scooter has a maximum user weight of 17 stone / 110Kg, and a maximum range of 8 miles.
- Available in Cherry Red Metallic, Plum Black & Metallic Purple
- Padded, height adjustable, rotating seat
- Angle and width adjustable arms
- Height adjustable backrest
- Easily detachable electric scooter battery pack with auto connections (no plugs or wires to connect)
- Remote and on-board battery charging socket
- Easy to operate high mount freewheel lever
- Rear bumper fitted as standard
- Rear view mirror
- Front storage basket
- Easy to operate hand controls
- Puncture proof tyres
|Backrest height||33 - 43.5 cm|
|Heaviest component||14.5 kg|
|Maximum user weight||115 kg|
|Seat depth||35 cm|
|Seat width||41.5 cm|
|Weight with batteries||42.8 kg|