Midi ForU Mobility Scooter The Recommended Retail Price is £1895 - massive discounts are available. Please call for details!
This product has been discontinued. Please contact us
for an alternative.
The Midi scooter is built to handle longer journeys over tougher terrain than other portable varieties. Particular attention has been paid to creating superior styling and comfort on this model. The midi is built to class 3 standard and has extra features such as front and rear lights as standard.
This model is surprisingly manoeuvrable for a mid size scooter due to a clever steering design developemnt by Kymco. The simple dismantling system allows easy strip down and re-assembly, for transportation.
With its comfort seating and extra footboard space the Midi scooter is truly a luxurious experience.
If you need a good all-round scooter that is comfortable and stylish the Midi is ForU.
- Exceptional steering and turning capabilities for an electric scooter
- Sleek designed mobility scooter
- Swivel seat with adjustable width and height armrests
- Sliding adjustable seat
- Extra foot space
- Infinite push/pull tiller adjustment with auto return feature
- Easy 3-step dismantling
- User-friendly tiller controls
- Front and rear bumpers with built-in lifting handle
- Adjustable wing mirror as standard
|Battery size||36 ah |
|Heaviest component||24 kg|
|Maximum range||20 miles|
|Maximum speed||5 mph|
|Maximum user weight||150 kg|
|Number of wheels||4 |
|Safe climbing angle||10 °|
|Seat height||42-48 cm|
|Turning radius||135 cm|
|Weight with batteries||84.4 kg|
|Wheel size||25.5 cm |
Click image to enlarge
55  customers online