Quantum 610 Powerchair Regular Price £3599 - Call for the nation's lowest price!
The Pride Quantum 610 Powerchair combines a compact frame with a Mid-Wheel 6 design platform which provides users with increased stability, manoeuvrability and performance.
In addition, the Pride Quantum 610 electric wheelchair has powerful new GLIDE motors and a VSI controller for added power and torque. The enhanced Active Trac ATX suspension incorporates OMNI-Castors fitted to the front and rear to allow all 6 wheels to be in contact with the ground when climbing or descending obstacles. This helps to provide a smoother ride over any sort of terrain.
The turning radius of just 21.25" / 54cm means the Pride Quantum 610 electric wheelchair is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Puncture proof 10" / 25cm tyes are fitted to the drive wheels to provide a comfortable ride.
The Pride Quantum 610 powerchair has side mounted freewheel levers, and easily accessible front-mounted batteries for convenience.
The Pride Quantum 610 electric wheelchair is available with a wide range of options and accessories, including modular seat, cup holder, elevating leg rests, crutch holder and rear basket.
The Pride Quantum 610 electic wheelchair is available in Candy Apple Red and Viper Blue.
The Pride Quantum 610 powerchair has a maximum weight capacity of 21 stone / 136 Kg, and a maximum range of up to 12 miles.
- Mid wheel drive powerchair
- Compatible with TRU-Balance® Power Positioning
- OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear prevent wheel hang-ups
- Side-mounted, easily accessible freewheel levers
- ATX Suspension (Active-Trac® with extra stability) incorporates front OMNI-Castors for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Easy front access to batteries
- 75A Flight Controller
- Powerful new GLIDE motors for added power and torque
- Off-board charger (5A PowerCube)
|Ground clearance||6.5 cm|
|Maximum range||12 miles|
|Maximum speed||4 mph|
|Maximum user weight||136 kg|
|Turning radius||54 cm|
|Weight with batteries||73 kg|
|Weight without batteries||50 kg|
Click image to enlarge
70  customers online