The G7 focuses heavily on the need of each individual user which is why it has many adjustments in one frame to make sure it can alter to cater individual requirements.
One of the main features of this chair is its tilt in space feature- which allows a step less adjustment of the backrest and the seat angle. This is easily operated from the push handle and can be quickly adjusted when needed. The design of the backrest and seating on the G7 help ensure comfort and support.
Tilt wheelchair with adjustable backrest.
* 24 “x 1 3/8″ rear wheels- with polyurethane puncture-proof tyres and aluminium pushrims
* 7 ” front castors- with polyurethane puncture-proof tyres
* Foldaway footplates with height depth and angle adjustment- with adjustable heel straps
* Attendant handlebar- depth and angle adjustable
* Height adjustable backrest between 48 and 58 cm
* Headrest with height- depth- angle and lateral adjustments
* Comfort elevating legrests- with angle adjustment and adjustable calf supports
* Rigid frame mechanical tilt and backrest adjustment
* Silver frame colour combined with gold/light blue side frames- black upholstery
* Wheel base adjustment with range of 10cm to alter centre of gravity
* Infinite backrest adjustment between 0 – 40 degrees
* Infinite tilt adjustment between 0 – 35 degrees
* Black Dartex seat and backrest upholstery
* Height and depth adjustable armrests with padding on the top and the side
The Excel G7 in standard specification is equipped with:
* Anti tip rear wheels- height adjustable- removable
* Depth and angle adjustable hand operated wheel brakes