The new Drive ST 1D Portable Pavement Mobility Scooter based on the compact and stylish ST 1 Scooter with some extra additional features, keeping the lightweight yet powerful design and providing larger wheels providing a higher ground clearance.
Being able to dismantle your scooter into 5 parts, makes it easy to lift in and out of cars and also requires little storage room whilst at home. It comes with a fully rotating padded seat giving you more freedom to move around, not feel restrained and improve your posture.
Easily adjustable Tiller adjustment has now been made easier on the ST1D Mobility Scooter.
The addition of an adjustment knob to the tiller allows the front of the scooter to be easily secured into several positions to gain the most comfortable height and distance of the handlebars from the user.
Main Features Of the Drive Medical ST1D Mobiity Scooter:
- Top speed of 4mph
- Maximum range of 6 miles on a full battery charge
- 12ah batteries.
- Height adjustable, hard wearing and fully cushioned profiled seat
- Larger wheels providing a higher ground clearance
- Adjustable hand knob on the front tiller allows user to choose different positions to suit them
- Plug and wire free connections for quick and simple assembling and dismantling
- Splits easily for storage and transportation
- Width adjustable armrests and adjustable handlebars to suit comfort of user
- Comfortable lightweight and rotating seat which swivels 360° for easy transfers on and off the scooter
- Delta bars as standard
- Removable seat, easy tiller adjustment and an integral lifting handle for easy transportation
- Lightweight scooter weighing only 41kg (91lb)
** Also available on Mobility Finance, from as little as £5 per week**