The Cambridge is a Wall Hugger: this means that when the chair reclines the whole chair moves forward away from the wall thus saving space in the room – it requires less than 5″ behind the back.
* The chair is upholstered either in Mushroom “suede” (Microfibre)- or in Diamond Beige or Wicker fabric.
* The back has three separate cushions each of which can be adjusted to suit the contours of the user’s back.
* The stuffing can be reduced and/or re-positioned to provide customised support where it is needed.
* The leg support has continuous padding from thigh to calf.
* The legrest first is raised and then the back reclines whilst the complete chair moves forward away from the wall or other obstacle.
* Seat height 19″- width 20″- depth 19″. Max user weight is 18st
* Covering: Mushroom “suede” (Microfibre)- or Diamond Beige or Wicker fabric